Connectionists: *** DEADLINE EXTENSION *** CfP 2nd International Workshop on Key Enabling Technologies for Digital Factories (KET4DF) at CAiSE 2020

gcabri@unimore.it giacomo.cabri at unimore.it
Wed Feb 26 09:46:02 EST 2020

[ apologies for potential cross-postings ]

          Call For Papers
    2nd International Workshop on
  Key Enabling Technologies for Digital Factories
      in conjunction with CAiSE 2020
           Grenoble, France

https://sites.google.com/view/ket4df2020/

Paper submission deadline EXTENDED TO  March 10th, 2020, 11:59pm Hawaii Time

Scope
---------------------
The manufacturing industry is entering a new digital era in which ICT
technologies and collaboration applications will be integrated with
traditional manufacturing practices and processes to increase
flexibility and sustainability in manufacturing, mass customization,
increase automation, better quality and improve productivity.

This workshop seeks at providing the opportunity for inspiration and
cross-fertilization for the research groups working on technological
solutions for digital factories and smart manufacturing. We welcome
innovative papers from academic and industrial researchers covering a
wide range of topics of interests in the computer science and computer
engineering fields.

The first KET4DF workshop at CAISE 19 was a success with over 20
submitted papers, 10 presentations and many participating international
experts from industry and academia. We hope you will be interested in
contributing to the continued relevance of the KET4DF series of
workshops at this year's conference.

Topics of interest
---------------------
The topics include but are not limited to:

* Digital Platform Interoperability for Digital Factories
* Internet-of-things for Smart Manufacturing
* Digital Factories and End-to-end supply chains
* Model-based development in Digital Factories
* M2M interaction
* Information Systems for Sustainable Value Networks
* Information Systems Engineering for Additive Manufacturing
* Manufacturing Enterprise Architecture Engineering
* Big Data Technologies and Analytics for Smart Manufacturing
* Cloud, Fog, Edge Computing and other programming techniques in
Manufacturing Systems
* Data Mining, Machine Learning and AI in Smart Manufacturing
* Data-driven decision making in Industry 4.0
* Real-time Computing in Smart Manufacturing Environments
* Proactive and Autonomous Computing in Digital Factories
* Intelligent Cyber-Physical Systems and Digital Twins
* Context-aware and Adaptive Systems in Smart Manufacturing and Digital
Factories
* Digital Security, Privacy and Liability
* Business Process Modelling, Analysis and Engineering
* Business Impact of Information Systems for Industry 4.0
* Advanced user interfaces for Industry 4.0
* Virtual and augmented reality for smart manufacturing

Important Dates
---------------------
Paper submission:
March 10th, 2020

Acceptance notification:
March 31st, 2019

Workshop:
June 9th, 2019

---------------------
Workshop Co-chairs:
---------------------
Federica Mandreoli
Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Italy

Giacomo Cabri
Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Italy

Gregoris Mentzas
National Technical University of Athens, Greece

Karl Hribernik
Bremer Institut für Produktion und Logistik GmbH (BIBA), Germany

Workshop web site: https://sites.google.com/view/ket4df2020

--