Connectionists: Job opportunities: three permanent faculty in computer science areas including machine learning, AI, data analytics

Madden, Michael michael.madden at nuigalway.ie
Fri Feb 21 05:52:50 EST 2020

Dear colleagues,

I would appreciate it if you would share this email with those whom you think might be a good fit.

In the National University of Ireland Galway (which is ranked in the top 1% of universities in the world), we are recruiting 3 full-time permanent faculty positions (REF: 008890), the School of Computer Science. The closing date of 20th March 2020.

These positions are at Lecturer Below the Bar and Lecturer Above the Bar levels, based on experience. These are permanent faculty positions involving research and teaching, roughly similar to tenured assistant professor grades in North America.

Further details regarding the criteria and application process are available at: http://www.cs.nuigalway.ie/engineering-informatics/information-technology/people/vacancies/.

We invites applications from candidates from any branch of Computer Science but particularly from those with expertise in artificial intelligence & machine learning, as well as others such as cloud computing; cybersecurity; computer forensics; devops or software engineering.

Applications must be made via the university's Academic Vacancies site: https://www.nuigalway.ie/about-us/jobs/

Thank you,
Michael.

--