Connectionists: Three permanent associate professor positions in data science

Hans Ekkehard Plesser hans.ekkehard.plesser at nmbu.no
Tue Feb 18 02:16:36 EST 2020

The Faculty of Science and Technology at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences is expanding its data science activities in research and education and invites applications for

Three permanent associate professor positions in data science

with focus on

  *   Machine learning for the 21st century
(https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/183310/associate-professor-in-data-science-machine-learning)

  *   Data management for a data science world
(https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/183306/associate-professor-in-data-science-data-management)

  *   Value-oriented deployment of data science
(https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/183315/associate-professor-in-data-science-value-oriented-deployment)

Closing date for all positions is 22 March 2020.

For details and to apply, please see the full announcements for the positions linked above. Background information about us, our programs and our expectations is available in https://arken.nmbu.no/~plesser/NMBU_ThreeAssocProfsDataScience_AdditionaInformation.pdf

Best regards,
Hans Ekkehard Plesser

--

Prof. Dr. Hans Ekkehard Plesser