Connectionists: Big Data Meets Survey Science (BigSurv20) Extended Deadline

Adam Eck aeck at oberlin.edu
Sat Feb 15 14:28:51 EST 2020

The BigSurv20 Abstract Submission Deadline has been Extended by ONE WEEK to February 20th!

Abstract deadline extended to Feb. 20!
Did you miss the BigSurv20 abstract submission deadline? No worries, there’s still time – we’ve extended the submission deadline for the Big Data Meets Survey Science (BigSurv20) conference to February 20, 2020. So, if you are a computer or data scientist with an interest in social science and data collection or if you are a social scientist, survey methodologist, statistician or from another field with an interest in computer and data science submit your abstract to BigSurv20 at  https://www.bigsurv20.org/abstracts <https://www.bigsurv20.org/abstracts> to meet, interact, exchange ideas, collaborate, and learn from each other.

JRSS-A and EPJ Data Science are publishing BigSurv20 special issues!
Also don’t forget to let us know whether you would like your paper to be considered for publication in either of our peer-reviewed special issues:
The Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A <https://rss.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/1467985x> or
The EPJ Data Science <https://epjdatascience.springeropen.com/>.

Learn more about BigSurv20
BigSurv20 will be held November 4-6, 2020 at Utrecht University in Utrecht, the Netherlands. If you want to learn more about BigSurv20, visit our webpage <https://www.bigsurv20.org/>, check out our Twitter feed <https://twitter.com/BigSurv20>, peruse our current BigSurv20 eNewsletter <https://www.bigsurv20.org/news>, or subscribe to our future eNewsletters <mailto:future%20eNewsletters>. If you have any questions, please email us at info at bigsurv20.org <mailto:info at bigsurv20.org>.