Connectionists: Deadline soon: Postdoc in human psychophysics/fMRI with potential for a long term/permanent position in Tuebingen, Germany

Li Zhaoping li.zhaoping at tuebingen.mpg.de
Thu Dec 24 04:06:00 EST 2020

Application deadline for this position is coming soon on Dec. 31, 2020,
but we will keep accepting applications until this position is filled.

Details on the postdoc position:
https://webdav.tuebingen.mpg.de/agzl/data/Postdoc_Psychophysics_July_2020.pdf

This position starts with a fixed term of 2-3 years, and the postdoc can
then apply for  an  extension or for a permanent staff scientist
position in the lab.

We also have a Ph.D. position in the lab, see
https://webdav.tuebingen.mpg.de/agzl/data/Postdoc_Psychophysics_July_2020.pdf

Possible projects include, but are not limited to, visual attention
(e.g., in visual search or object recognition experiments), visual
recognition/discrimination (e.g., in color vision, stereo/dichoptic
vision, illusions in central and/or peripheral vision), and visual
adaptation. We use a variety of techniques including eye tracking, fMRI,
EEG, TMS, and other psychology and neuroimaging methods.