Connectionists: AIhub - launch of focus series on UN sustainable development goals

AIhub aihuborg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:02:10 EST 2020

AIhub - launch of focus series on UN sustainable development goals

AIhub is a non-profit dedicated to connecting the AI community to the
public by providing free, high-quality information through AIhub.org (
https://aihub.org/). We help researchers publish latest AI news, summaries
of their work, opinion pieces, tutorials and more.  We are supported by
many leading scientific organizations in AI, namely AAAI <https://aaai.org/>,
NeurIPS <https://neurips.cc/>, ICML <https://icml.cc/imls/>, AIJ
<https://www.journals.elsevier.com/artificial-intelligence>/IJCAI
<https://www.journals.elsevier.com/artificial-intelligence>, ACM SIGAI
<http://sigai.acm.org/>, CLAIRE <https://claire-ai.org/> and RoboCup
<https://www.robocup.org//>.

We launched at the beginning of 2020 and have posted over 240 articles from
over 90 contributors from across the world. We’ve also covered over 20
conferences.

We are excited to announce the launch of a focus series on “AI for Good: UN
sustainable development goals”. Each month we will pick a different
sustainable development goal (SDG) and highlight work in that area.  To
start the series we will be publishing articles on the SDG “good health and
well-being”. Contributions are still welcome.  You will be able to find all
the articles related to this issue as we publish them at this link:
https://aihub.org/tag/focus-on-good-health-and-well-being/

Please let us know if we can help spread the word about your work. If you
would like to get involved then please do get in touch at:
aihuborg at gmail.com.

You can follow us on Twitter (@aihuborg), LinkedIn (aihuborg) and Facebook
(aihuborg).

Our webpage: https://aihub.org/