Connectionists: Virtual Graduate Program Open House (Case Western Reserve University Mathematics & Applied Mathematics)

Peter Thomas pjthomas at case.edu
Wed Dec 16 11:33:22 EST 2020

Dear Students,
The Case Western Reserve University Department of Mathematics, Applied
Mathematics and Statistics would like to invite you to one of our Graduate
Program virtual open houses, held on December 21 and January 8 at 11:30am
EDT, where you can learn more about our MS and PhD programs in Mathematics
and Applied Mathematics. You can register to attend an open house by
filling out the form here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfz_yeMNjZkqFn5sAQrdCOSRXflXg6Ud_5Cbkp2zHbkTeWThw/viewform?usp=sf_link>,
and you can find out more about our graduate programs by visiting our
website <https://mathstats.case.edu/graduate-programs/>. The priority
deadline for applications is 1/15/2021.
We hope to see you soon!
Nick Gurski, Chair of the Graduate Committee
Stanislaw Szarek, Chair of the Department

--
Peter J. Thomas

Professor
Case Western Reserve University
Department of Mathematics, Applied Mathematics and Statistics.
Co-Editor-in-Chief, *Biological Cybernetics. *
https://link.springer.com/journal/422

homepage: http://www.case.edu/math/thomas/
g-scholar: http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=5ctD7qIAAAAJ