Connectionists: Welcome to ISCMI21 (Cairo)

Suash Deb suashdeb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 23:26:40 EST 2020

Dear esteemed colleagues,

Trust all of you are safe & fine and are doing well.

Welcome to the *2021 ISCMI (technically sponsored by IEEE Africa Council &
Egypt Chapter of IEEE CIS), the annual flagship event of IICCI,* to be held
in *Cairo, Egypt *during *Nov. 21-22, 2021*.

Since the year 2017, this conference is being organized in the *memory of
life & work of Prof. Lotfi Zadeh*. We do hope that ISCMI21 can be held in
traditional physical mode next year.

For more info, pls. visit http://iscmi.us/index.html

The leaflet of the same is also attached.

I solicit your support in sharing the same with your peers & students &
motivate them to submit manuscripts for possible presentation at the
conference.

Hope to meet many of you in Cairo next year.

With my advanced greetings  for a very happy holiday season & a wonderful
2021 for all of you and your near and dear ones.

Thanks & rgds,

Suash
General Chair, ISCMI21