Connectionists: Exclusive PhD studentships in AI and audio/music/finance/emotion

Dorien Herremans dorien.herremans at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 23:42:03 EDT 2020

Dear community,

AI.SG is offering scholarships to top students who are interested in AI
research. My lab at Singapore University of Technology and Design has
positions for those interested in research on *AI for audio/music/finance
and NLP/emotion.* More information about the lab and our projects:
dorienherremans.com

Since this is an elite scholarship you can only apply if you have:
- high GPA
- Master's degree, or existing core ranked publications

More information on the scholarship:
https://www.aisingapore.org/research/aisg-phd-fellowship-programme/

If you are interested in applying, please send me an email with subject
[PhD AISG] at dorien_herremans at sutd.edu.sg

Best
Dorien

--
Dorien Herremans, PhD
Assistant Professor

Singapore University of Technology and Design
Information Technology and Design Pillar
Office 1.502-18