Connectionists: SBP-BRiMS'2020 -- now going virtual; see also New Dates

Donald Adjeroh Donald.Adjeroh at mail.wvu.edu
Sat Aug 8 00:51:13 EDT 2020

Apologies if you receive multiple copies

We hope this email finds you well.  We  also hope that everyone is safe and healthy.

Given the recent disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to announce some further changes related to this year's SBP-BRiMS  conference (http://sbp-brims.org/).

The conference will now be held as an online/virtual conference.
Conference dates still remain the same.

Conference Dates:
2020 SBP-BRiMS conference: October 18 - 21, 2020
October 18: Tutorials
October 19 - 21: Main conference.

Venue:
Online/Virtual

Two New Special Tracks:

Validation Track:
For details, see the CFP at the conference website:
http://sbp-brims.org/

COVID-19 Pandemic Track:
For details, see the CFP at the conference website:
http://sbp-brims.org/

New Deadlines for Short Papers, Special Track Papers, Doctoral Consortium:

Old Deadline: August 15, 2020
New Deadline: Sept. 1, 2020
Decision Notification :  Sept. 21, 2020
Camera-ready deadline:  Sept. 30, 2020

Special issues are planned for selected papers from the main conference, and for the COVID-19 special track.  Deadline for submission for Journal Special Issues:   Nov. 15, 2020

For more details on paper submission, see the CFP at the conference website:
http://sbp-brims.org/

Conference Format:
The conference will now be held as an online/virtual conference.
More details on this will be forthcoming.

Please contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Don Adjeroh
SBP-BRiMS Publicity Chair