Connectionists: Deadline extension: 7th ICML Workshop on Automated Machine Learning (AutoML 2020)

Matthias Feurer lists at matthiasfeurer.de
Fri Apr 17 08:59:19 EDT 2020

Dear all,

We would like to notify you that we extended the submission deadline for
the AutoML workshop at ICML'20 by roughly a month because because as
ICML being a virtual event, we do not need to budget time for visa
applications.

*The new submission deadline will be May 20th and the author
notification on June 17th.*

For more details, please see the email below and the workshop website
icml2020.automl.org <http://icml2020.automl.org/>

On behalf of the organizing committee,

Matthias Feurer