Connectionists: A topic-based index to the COVID-19 Open Research Dataset

Prof. Nevin L. Zhang lzhang at cse.ust.hk
Mon Apr 6 21:46:35 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Allen Institute for AI has partnered with leading research groups to prepare and distribute the COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19), a free resource of over 47,000 scholarly articles, including over 36,000 with full text, about COVID-19 and the coronavirus family of viruses for use by the global research community.

Several search engines have been built for the dataset, including CORD-19 Explorer, Covidex and so on (https://cord-19.apps.allenai.org/).

At HKUST, we have built a topic-based index to the non-commercial subset of the data (http://aipano.cse.ust.hk/covid/noncomm_1000/).  We hope that it can be helpful to those who wish to gain an overview of what is in CORD-19 besides searching for specific items.

Sincerely,

Nevin L. Zhang