Connectionists: PhD Student / Post-Doc positions available at IMSE, Sevilla, Spain

bernabe bernabe at imse-cnm.csic.es
Fri Sep 13 08:37:50 EDT 2019

*Job Offers at IMSE (Instituto de Microelectrónica de Sevilla, Sevilla,
Spain)*
During summer 2019, the "Neuromorphic Group" at IMSE-CSIC
(http://www2.imse-cnm.csic.es/neuromorphs/) has obtained 2 new H2020 EU
projects and one CHIST-ERA EU project. Consequently, we are now hiring!
We seek the following profiles:

(a) digital designers (FPGA and/or CMOS),
(b) analog vlsi circuit designers,
(c) designers with experience on imager chips,
(d) computational neuroscience profile (deep nets, spiking neural
network, learning algorithms).

We seek both pre-doctoral students with an MSc related to some of the
above fields or experienced post-docs/professionals. Salaries will
depend on experience. Starting time is expected to be around beginning
of 2020, but is flexible.

*Contact: bernabe at imse-cnm.csic.es
*