Connectionists: Accenture Tech Labs is hiring a researcher for neuromorphic computing in SF

Tim Shea tim.m.shea at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 15:00:36 EDT 2019

Accenture Tech Labs is an Applied R&D group within a very successful and
dynamic technology services firm. We envision and invent the future through
emerging technology prototypes, academic and industry collaborations, and
scientific publications and outreach.

We're hiring a researcher to join our new neuromorphic computing
initiative. Interdisciplinary and unusual backgrounds are encouraged to
apply. Interested candidates can contact me directly with questions or a
resume.

Here’s the posting:
https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00770738_en
Best,