Connectionists: Neuro-inspired Computational Elements (NICE) 2020 web page and call for papers, March 17-20 2020

Aimone, James Bradley jbaimon at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 16 12:40:44 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

The call for papers for NICE 2020 is open!  NICE focuses on the intersection of neuroscience and computing, and we encourage submissions looking at any aspect of theoretical neuroscience, brain-inspired AI, and neuromorphic computing.

NICE 2020 will be March 17-20 in Heidelberg, Germany - our current website (with videos for the past seven meetings) and call for papers (due date Nov.1 2019) are below:
https://niceworkshop.org/nice-2020/
https://easychair.org/cfp/NICE_2020

We hope to see you in Heidelberg for the next NICE conference.

Best,

Brad Aimone