Connectionists: Seeking two phd students

Serafim Rodrigues srodrigues at bcamath.org
Sat Oct 12 09:59:26 EDT 2019

Hello, I am looking for two PhD students to work in my MCEN lab within the
Basque Centre for Applied Mathematics (Bilbao/Spain; http://www.bcamath.org/)
on research questions at the interface between Neural Networks and
Computational Neuroscience. The application period closes soon, however the
phd project would start in September 2020 (according to the Spanish law).
We are seeking students who either, are undertaking their MSc degree or
already have completed it. We encourage students with background training
in either Maths, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering to
apply.Moreover, students with programming skills are desirable. Those
interested, please contact Prof. Serafim Rodrigues at srodrigues at bcamath.org

The application will involve submitting the following documents: CV,
official under graduate or MSc grades and 2 reference letters. We hope to
hear from you.

Sincerely
Serafim

Serafim Rodrigues
Group Leader
*BCAM - *Basque Center for Applied Mathematics
Alameda de Mazarredo, 14
E-48009 Bilbao, Basque Country - Spain
Tel. +34 946 567 842
srodrigues at bcamath.org | www.bcamath.org/srodrigues