Connectionists: ReScience C : special issue on 2019 ICLR Reproducibility Challenge in machine learning

Nicolas Rougier Nicolas.Rougier at inria.fr
Thu May 23 04:58:23 EDT 2019

Dear all,

It’s my great pleasure to announce that selected papers from the 2019 ICLR Reproducibility Challenge in machine learning (coordinated by J.Pineau) have been published in ReScience C and are freely accessible at:

ReScience C, volume 5, issue 2 (2019), ICLR Reproducibility Challenge 2019
https://rescience.github.io/read/#volume-5-2019.

If you’re interested in organizing a challenge or editing a special issue, feel free to contact me.

Nicolas Rougier,
ReScience C editor-in-chief.