Connectionists: Interested in International Conference on Cognitive Neuroscience/ Pediatric Obesity/ Pediatric Psychology in 2020

Satabdi Ghosh satabdicu at gmail.com
Fri May 17 06:29:29 EDT 2019

I am a Post-Doctoral Fellow at Indian Statistical Institute, working on
cognitive development of school children in relation to obesity.
I am interested in attending international conference in 2020 (within 31st
March 2020). I would like to attend the conferences will be held at USA or
UK.
If anyone has the information regarding this please let me know.

With regards,
*Dr. Satabdi Ghosh*
*National Post Doctoral Fellow*
Center for Soft Computing Research <https://www.isical.ac.in/~scc/>
Indian Statistical Institute <https://www.isical.ac.in/>
203 Barrackpore Trunk Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700108
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Indian+Statistical+Institute/@22.6484216,88.3764508,18.5z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x39f89dba10e4e79f:0xace4e14eedfce0ec!8m2!3d22.6481521!4d88.376817>