Connectionists: VISUM 2019 Summer School :: final CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Inês Domingues inesdomingues at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 17:46:31 EDT 2019

[image: call_2019_2.jpg]

Calling all VISUM’ers!

In case you missed it, the deadline for VISUM’19 applications has been
extended to April 05th.

With two weeks left to apply, we encourage you to participate in this
year’s edition. You will have the opportunity to get on the cutting
edge of Computer
Vision & Machine Learning fields.

Why should you come to VISUM’19? Aren’t you convinced yet? We’ve made you a
list of pros and cons:

>> COME TO LEARN THE CURRENT COMPUTER VISION & MACHINE LEARNING TRENDS <<

Improve your own skills by a direct interaction with top level speakers and
world leading research companies, such as Philips Research, Bosch, Deloitte
and Farfetch.

>> THE PERFECT PRICE FOR A SUMMER SCHOOL <<

We have several registration modalities. Check out the most suitable for
you.

>> AWESOME PRIZE MONEY <<

As talent should be rewarded, the winning team of the project competition
will be awarded with a prize money and certificates.

>> PORTO <<

"Never has the choice of the winning city been so unanimous among travelers
from all other the world."

- THE BEST EUROPEAN DESTINATION 2017 -

>> 2 ECTS<<

by UPT

>> DETAILS <<

http://visum.inesctec.pt/

July 4-12, 2019 (Porto - Portugal)

Portucalense University Infante D. Henrique