Connectionists: Cogitai's Continua Platform for Reinforcement Learning

Peter Stone pstone at cs.utexas.edu
Sun Jun 2 23:28:38 EDT 2019

[Apologies if you receive this message more than once.]

Colleagues,

Cogitai is pleased to announce the release of "Continua", our platform
for general purpose reinforcement learning.  Continua has been designed
and built specifically for commercial applications, but is usable by
everyone with a 40-day free trial.

Continua has many of the most popular RL algorithms embedded, as well as
some of our own innovations.  Our tutorials are designed to make it
quick and easy for you to experiment with RL algorithms in new domains.

If you'd like to try it out, you can access it here:

   https://continua.cogitai.com/

Our website has two videos explaining our technology.  The first is
aimed mostly at potential industrial customers, but the second may be of
broader interest to those of you in academia.

   https://www.cogitai.com/

You can also find use cases, and product overview at the following links.

   https://www.cogitai.com/use-cases/

   https://www.cogitai.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/CogitAI-Product-Brief-020819.pdf

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
And of course feel free to forward this message on to anyone whom you
think might be interested.

Best,
    Peter

-----