Connectionists: Multiple Postdoc and Faculty Positions at UMass, MA, USA

Yu, Hong Hong.Yu at umassmed.edu
Sat Jul 13 18:44:30 EDT 2019

The BioNLP research lab at UMass http://bio-nlp.org/ is recruiting multiple postdoc positions and faculty positions (Research Assistant Professor).  We are interested candidates whose research are in data science, with a focus on natural language processing or machine learning for large scale electronic health record data.  We are particularly interested in knowledge graph extraction and inference, and prediction based on time series data.

We offer competitive salary and benefits and will assist visa applications.  Interested please contact hong.yu at umassmed.edu
BioNLP - News<http://bio-nlp.org/>
Professor Hong Yu is the Principal Investigator of the University of Massachusetts Biomedical Informatics Natural Language Processing (UMass BioNLP) Group.
bio-nlp.org