Connectionists: New DARPA Program Defending from Adversarial AI

Hava Siegelmann hava.siegelmann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 05:57:51 EST 2019

My connectionists friends and colleagues,

I'm going to announce soon a call for proposals for the DARPA's GARD
program. An early information about it is in:

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=ef88d2693ffeb577b70ebf4b85d9094b&tab=core&_cview=0

(Yes, I know, DARPA put it online while I was abroad and butchered my name,
but it's still me)

The proposer day will take place on February 6, a few days later my talk
will be put online for the benefit of these who cannot make it.

I hope to see many of you assisting us in this important research
direction, just like you did with the Lifelong Learning Machines (L2M)
program.

And - again, I want to stress that I work for the benefit of our field and
of all of us. So if there are other topics you find to be important in
advancing AI/ML please feel free to contact me - I'm always available to
meet with you.

Best - Hava