Connectionists: IEEE-International Conf. in Engineering Applications-Azores-Portugal-8-11 July2019 - First CFP

Morgado Dias morgado.uma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:05:29 EST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Can you please help spreading the information about this conference which has in relevant areas for your unit/list.

Thank you,

Morgado Dias
Universidade da Madeira
Assistant Professor in Electronics and Telecommunications
Automation and Instrumentation PhD Director

morgado at uma.pt
Tel.: 291-705307

Researcher
Polo Científico e Tecnológico da Madeira
9020-105 FUNCHAL
Tel (351) 291 721 006
www.m-iti.org | admin at m-iti.org

July 2018 conferences: