Connectionists: Two Junior Lecturer Positions in Artificial Intelligence in Amsterdam

Visser, Arnoud A.Visser at uva.nl
Fri Jan 25 02:53:20 EST 2019

Do you want to contribute to educate Bachelor Artificial Intelligence students in Amsterdam? We are  two Junior Lecturer positions available.
We are looking for candidates with a Master of Artificial Intelligence or a related Master of Science. We cannot expect competence on all components of the bachelor, but we like to have candidates at ease with at least of two of the following topics:

  *   programming (Python)
  *   logic
  *   natural language processing
  *   mathematics