Connectionists: IEEE SMC INISTA 2019 - second CFP

Petia Koprinkova pkoprinkova at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 10:02:50 EST 2019

Dear Colleagues,
We are happy to announce that  2019 IEEE International Symposium on INnovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications (INISTA), July 3-5, 2019, Sofiq, Bulgaria is now approved by IEEE!

The conference is financially sponsored by the IEEE Bulgaria and technically co-sponsored by the Institute of Information and Communication Technologies at Bulgarian Academy of Sciences as well as by the IEEE SMC society.

The deadline for Special sessions proposal has expired but we can wait for proposals for one week more (until February 1st).

The submission sysytem (Easychair) will be opened within few days. The deadline for full papers submission is March 15, 2019.
Accepted and presented papers will appear in IEEExplore.
We are pleased to announce that we already have four plenary speakers and two accepted Special sessions.