Connectionists: Seeking group leaders in computational neuroscience

Daniel Choquet daniel.choquet at u-bordeaux.fr
Mon Jan 7 04:52:25 EST 2019

Dear colleague,

I would like to seek your help in identifying outstanding candidates for our
ongoing call for group leaders in our Neuroscience department. Please note
our special emphasis in seeking group leaders in computational neuroscience.

Could you please circulate the enclosed flyer ?

I thank you in advance for your help and wish you a very happy and fruitful
year 2019

Best wishes

Daniel Choquet

Director of the BRAIN cluster of excellence

IINS, UMR 5297 CNRS-Université de Bordeaux

Institut Interdisciplinaire de NeuroScience

BIC, UMS 3420 CNRS-US 004 INSERM-Université de Bordeaux

Bordeaux Imaging Center

Centre Broca Nouvelle Aquitaine

146 rue Léo Saignat

33076 Bordeaux Cédex