Connectionists: IEEE Conference on Games (CoG) 2019 - Introducing Tracks

Diego Perez Liebana diego.perez at qmul.ac.uk
Mon Feb 18 05:21:45 EST 2019

Dear all,
(apologies for cross-posting)

We are celebrating IEEE Conference on Games (CoG) 2019 this 20-23rd August in QMUL, London, UK (http://www.ieee-cog.org/). The deadline for regular papers, 24th March, will not be extended. Please see CFP here: http://www.ieee-cog.org/cfp/

As you may know, CoG is expanding the scope from CIG in order to welcome papers on not only AI but all aspects of games research. The conference will be structured in tracks, so you must select the track you want to submit your paper to via EasyChair. The tracks that we have prepared for CoG 2019 are:

  *   AI for playing games
  *   PCG, AI for Game Design
  *   Analytics and player modelling
  *   Benchmarks and competitions
  *   Game Theory and Multi-agent Systems
  *   Narrative and Interactive Entertainment
  *   Graphics and animation
  *   Sound and music
  *   Game Interfaces and User Interaction
  *   Virtual and Augmented Reality
  *   Serious Games Technology
  *   Game Design

You can find a more detailed description of each track on the conference website: http://www.ieee-cog.org/topics/  Please note that each track has its own expert PC for reviewing the submitted papers.

Finally, we are working on an exciting Industry Day for August 20th. More updates will come up soon!

Best wishes,
Diego.

---

Diego Pérez Liébana

Lecturer in Computer Games and Artificial Intelligence
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
Queen Mary University of London (UK)
email: diego.perez at qmul.ac.uk<mailto:diego.perez at qmul.ac.uk><mailto:dperez at essex.ac.uk>
web: http://www.diego-perez.net<http://www.diego-perez.net/>

Email notices:
1) You may have seen that I sometimes write emails outside (your) working hours. Please don't take this as an indication that I require an immediate response - we simply may be working at different times.
2) Because of the daily high load of emails, I may take some time to reply to you. If it's important, I may take even more time, because I want to provide an adequate response. If it's urgent, I'll try to reply quickly and maybe just with a very short email. No disrespect, just trying to be efficient - I'd understand if you did the same.