Connectionists: Joint faculty position at NYU: Data Science and Neural Science

Eero Simoncelli eero at cns.nyu.edu
Fri Dec 20 22:09:36 EST 2019

The Center for Neural Science (CNS) and the Center for Data Science (CDS) at New York University invite applications
for an open rank joint faculty position, anticipated to begin September 2020. Appointments may be made at either junior
or senior level. We seek exceptional candidates that can carry out research programs aimed at quantitative analysis and
modeling of neural data, and developing related data science tools and methods, leveraging existing strengths of CNS
and CDS. We are particularly interested in scholars with cross-disciplinary research interests that complement those of
our existing faculty. The successful candidate will be a faculty member in both units, with teaching, service, and other
professional duties split between them.

Applications and supporting documents received by  31 December 2019  will receive full consideration.

Further information about CNS and CDS, and the University:

 * http://www.cns.nyu.edu/
 * https://cds.nyu.edu/

To apply:
 * https://apply.interfolio.com/70431