Connectionists: Reminder: Registration still open for COMCO 2019, 1-2 October 2019, Osnabrück

Computational Cognition 2019 compco2019 at ikw.uos.de
Fri Aug 23 08:50:28 EDT 2019

Dear all,

This is a reminder about an upcoming scientific event in Osnabrück. The
registration, and so the call for participation and contributions is still
open. As a clarification, although this is not necessary for attending the
event, we encourage participants to submit a 1-page (A4 format) abstract
for presenting their research projects at the poster session and/or to give
a 20 minute contributed talk among our invited speakers.
*Computational Cognition 2019 Workshop*
1-2 October 2019, Osnabrück, Germany
comco2019.com <http://www.comco2019.com/>

*COMCO 2019* brings together experts studying the mind from a computational
point of view to better understand human and machine intelligence. Thus, if
you are interested in the following or related fields, this event is for
you:

   - Cognitive Science
   - Artificial Intelligence
   - Deep Learning
   - Neuroscience
   - Linguistics

Invited and confirmed speakers:

   - *Karl Friston*, University College London
   - *Roger Levy*, Massachusets Institute of Technology
   - *Colin Phillips*, University of Maryland
   - *Will Monroe*, Standford University and Duolingo
   - *Tim Kietzmann*, University of Cambridge and Donders Institute for
   Brain, Cognition and Behaviour
   - *Terrence Stewart*, University of Waterloo
   - *Dieuwke Hupkes*, University of Amsterdam

We are looking forward to meeting you at the workshop!

*Organized by the ComCo-2019 Team:*
Britta Grusdt
Marc Vidal De Palol
Chris Lukanov