Connectionists: Biomax offers PhD position within EU Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Project TranSYS

Markus Butz-Ostendorf markus.butz-ostendorf at biomax.com
Wed Aug 21 06:36:15 EDT 2019

*Post-graduate position/fellow-ship at Biomax Informatics AG, Munich,
Germany*

TranSYS, is an European Training Network for post-graduate (PhD) studies
which will recruit 15 Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) in the new area of
Systems Health to develop tools and approaches to exploit large and
complex datasets and advance Precision (Personalised) Medicine in
several disease
areas.

One position (ESR 11) is available at Biomax in close collaboration with
the Max-Planck Institute for Psychiatry in Munich for the identification
of biological subtypes related to treatment resistant
depression.

Eligibility :
TranSYS wishes to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes
applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal
background.
Recruitment targets ESR backgrounds in 1) Lifesciences; 2) Engineering
sciences and (3) Maths and Computational Modelling.

We expect that applicants hold a university degree that qualifies them
for doctoral studies at their recruiting organization.

Applications at:
https://lnkd.in/e-xuQkB

Don't hesitate to contact me with further questions.

Kind regards,
Markus

--
Dr. rer. nat. Markus Butz-Ostendorf