Connectionists: Closes in 3 Days - Paradise on Earth-Azores-Last CFP-IEEE-ICEA19 and ICMA19 -Azores-Portugal-8-11 July2019

Morgado Dias morgado.uma at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 06:42:47 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Can you please help spreading the information about this conference which has in relevant areas for your unit/list.

Thank you,

ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT!

Dear Colleagues,

Last chance to submit and visit a paradise on earth: the Azores Islands. The deadline is on the 15st of April.

Please note also that we have now set Special Issues in:

Entropy (IF: 2.305, Q2)

Energy, Ecology and Environment

Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences

Hope to receive your submission soon and to host you in the beautiful island of Sao Miguel, Azores,

Best regards,

Morgado Dias on behalf of the Chairs

----------------------------

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to share with you this invitation:

It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the:

International Conference on Engineering Applications - ICEA19

and

International Conference on Mathematical Applications – ICMA19

to be held in Sao Miguel, Azores, Portugal, July 8th to 11th, 2019, organised by the Institute of Knowledge and Development, the University of Azores, the University of Madeira and the Madeira Interactive Technologies Institute jointly.

Visit homepage <http://iknowd.org/>

Deadlines

Full Paper Submission: April 15, 2019

Notifications: May 12, 2019

Final Paper Submission (Camera Ready): May 22, 2019

Early registration: May 22, 2019

Registration limit (for authors): June 15, 2019

Conference dates: July 8-11, 2019

2019 Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Explorer (ICEA) or Scopus (ICMA).

Submit » <https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icbea18>
This conference is co-located with other conferences (check iknowd.org <http://iknowd.org/>) and participants can follow all the conferences.