Connectionists: Call for participation: Southeast Asia Machine Learning School 2019

Wittawat Jitkrittum wittawatj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 11:44:45 EDT 2019

Dear all,

This is a reminder that the application for attending the first Southeast
Asia Machine Learning School (SEA MLS <https://www.sea-mls.com/>, 8th-12th
July 2019 in Indonesia) will close on *20th April 2019*. Everyone is
welcome to apply. We will have a number of financial assistance available
for student participants traveling from within the Southeast Asian region.
Please apply here https://www.sea-mls.com/participate .

Best,
On behalf of the SEA MLS Organizing Team