Connectionists: Deadline extended to 23rd Nov for abstracts to the Northern Lights Deep Learning Workshop 9-10 January 2019, Tromso, "north pole"

Robert Jenssen robert.jenssen at uit.no
Thu Nov 15 05:33:06 EST 2018

Dear all,

We will be very happy to welcome more participants and presenters for the Northern Lights Deep Learning Workshop, 9-10 January 2019, Tromso, "North Pole", Norway.

We have for this reason extended the deadline for abstracts to 23rd November 2018.

For more information, please see
nldl2019.org<http://nldl2019.org>

for call for contributions and more info. Confirmed keynote speakers are:
* Klaus-Robert Müller, Technical University of Berlin
* Jose Principe, University of Florida
* Marleen de Bruijne, Erasmus MC Rotterdam and University of Copenhagen
* Wojciech Samek, Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Insitute, Berlin
* Maurizio Filippone, Eurecom, France

The workshop continues the success of the 1st such workshop in 2018, a cozy small workshop with good opportunities for discussions and social interaction (and - hopefully - some northern lights). Please see nldl2018.org<http://nldl2018.org>

---
Robert Jenssen
UiT Machine Learning Group
http://machine-learning.uit.no
http://site.uit.no/ml
Department of Physics and Technology
University of Tromso (UiT) - The Arctic University of Norway