Connectionists: NINDS Post-Doctoral T32 Training Opportunity

Screen, Katrina M. KSCREEN at mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 8 16:14:50 EST 2018

NINDS Post-Doctoral T32 Training Opportunity
Training Program in Recovery and Restoration of CNS Health and Function
Applications Due January 2nd, 2019

We are pleased to announce that we are accepting applications for our NIH-funded T32 Postdoctoral Training Program in Recovery and Restoration of CNS Health and Function.   The goal of this exciting multidisciplinary, multi-institutional training program based at Massachusetts General Hospital and the School of Engineering and the Carney Institute for Brain Science at Brown University, is to enhance recovery from disabling brain injuries by filling a pressing need for clinician-scientists and neuroengineers trained to leverage the computational neurosciences and to develop and test device-based and other interventions for patients. We seek post-doctoral (MD or MD/PhD) clinician-scientists and post-doctoral (PhD) neuroengineers/computational neuroscientists to train under a multidisciplinary training faculty from anesthesia, biomedical engineering, computational neuroscience, neurology, neurosurgery, physical medicine and rehabilitation, psychiatry, and radiology.

We would be most appreciative if you could circulate the attached announcement to your senior graduate students, junior postdoctoral researchers, senior residents, clinical fellows and research fellows. The research and training opportunity includes a two year, T32-funded fellowship that is available beginning July 2019.

The deadline for applications is January 2nd, 2019.  Please see the attached document for more information on program requirements and how to apply.

Respectfully,

Jonathan Rosand and Leigh Hochberg

dispose of the e-mail.