Connectionists: Lifelong Learning Bibliography and State of the Art

Hava Siegelmann hava.siegelmann at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 04:14:54 EST 2018

Hello Connectionists:

Some of you may be aware that I direct the DARPA's Lifelong Learning
Machines. We had a great PI meeting, and both during and after the meeting
I was asked to file a bibliography of papers and efforts in this topic.

I would like to open the floor and have my bibliography include also the
great work that is not DARPA funded, so it has a full usefulness to both
DARPA's performers and the general AI/ML community. With this I would like
to invite anyone to send me their relevant work in this topic.

Best regards -
Hava