Connectionists: Open Phd/Postdoc positions: "Learning at Scale" in Inria, Montpellier, France

Antoine Liutkus antoine.liutkus at inria.fr
Tue Mar 13 08:57:39 EDT 2018

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to advertise one Phd and postdoc position we are opening in co-supervision with Patrick Valduriez and myself.

The successful candidates would work with us at Inria offices in Montpellier on: learning parameters models in big data, with applications to audio data analysis and processing.

The themes for research comprise:
- Parallelization, distributed computing
- Probabilistic models, inference, sketching
- Deep learning
- Audio processing

The programme is very selective and a good publication track is required. Foreigners are strongly encouraged to apply, because the funding promotes mobility.

More information can be found in the following links:
Phd offer: https://jobs.inria.fr/public/classic/en/offres/2018-00528/topdf
Postdoc offer: https://jobs.inria.fr/public/classic/en/offres/2018-00553/topdf

Please forward this to anyone you feel could be interested.

Best regards

Antoine Liutkus
Inria scientist, Zenith team, Montpellier