Connectionists: Summer school on the Logistics of Neuronal Function

Tatjana Tchumatchenko tat at tchumatchenko.de
Wed Jul 18 14:44:48 EDT 2018

Please encourage your postdocs and students to register for our summer
school on the Logistics of Neuronal Function

https://indico.fias.uni-frankfurt.de/event/11/page/0

This year's Giersch Summer School on the Logistics of Neuronal Function
will be held from August 28 to September 7, 2018 at FIAS in Frankfurt,
in conjunction with the 3rd Giersch International Symposium. The school
is for senior PhD students and postdocs. An exciting 2-week program
awaits the participants of the summer school. In the first week they
participate in the symposium "The Logistics of Neuronal Function". There
they have the opportunity to get to know the experts of the area and to
learn from them. The second week is followed by a classic school program
where participants can develop and deepen their skills. Leading experts
will teach experimental, theoretical, and methodological fundamentals
regarding how neurons solve their logistics challenges.

Travel Support and Fees
Thanks to our donor, the Giersch Foundation, we can waive participation
fees and also grant our participants a travel allowance.

Tatjana

--
Dr. Tatjana Tchumatchenko

Research group leader