Connectionists: Open Master and PhD positions at the "Theory of Neural Dynamics" at the MPI for Brain Research

Tatjana Tchumatchenko tat at tchumatchenko.de
Tue Jul 10 01:19:37 EDT 2018

Dear friends and colleagues, I would appreciate if you could spread the
word among your students.

My group "Theory of Neural Dynamics" at the MPI for Brain Research is
looking
for Master and PhD Students

Master and PhD Students interested in understanding how neuronal
networks work, how they respond to stimuli and what role connectivity
and single neuron dynamics play for the activity of the brain. Though
the focus of my research is on the theory side, my lab has close ties to
experimentally oriented labs and Master projects could include both
theory and experiments. We are looking for bright and hard-working
students with a life-science or quantitative background (physics, math,
biology etc).

For more information, please contact Dr. Tatjana Tchumatchenko
via email tatjana.tchumatchenko at brain.mpg.de
https://brain.mpg.de/research/theory-of-neural-dynamics-group.html
www.tchumatchenko.de