Connectionists: [Jobs] AI Topic Leaders & Research Engineers/Scientists at Alpha Health (Barcelona)

Tarek R. Besold tarek.besold at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:28:00 EDT 2018

 Alpha, Europe’s first Moonshot innovation company (http://alpha.company) –
operating out of beautiful Barcelona and working with a network of
collaborating institutions all around the globe – are searching for
founding staff for the new Alpha Health AI Lab.

The AI team in Alpha Health is set up to tackle some of the biggest AI and
Machine-Learning challenges we face when working on the Moonshot of
eradicating chronic diseases from the list of top causes of death. Our team
will consist of an interdisciplinary group of world-class research
scientists in the fields of computer science, maths, computational
neuroscience, physics and machine-learning. We build proof-of-concept stage
prototypes to solve some of the key challenges in AI and Machine-Learning
in the field.

We currently are searching for:

   - AI Topic Leaders (Empathic AI//Anonymous & Distributed ML//Trustworthy
   AI): https://jobs.lever.co/alpha/55f2a20e-e262-43bb-9f5e-bcb33c1d51cf
   - AI Research Engineers (Full-Stack, ML):
   https://jobs.lever.co/alpha/4c8e4883-53f8-4da7-a82c-cd4868644065

If you want to know more, have a look at the job ads following the link(s)
and/or send a message to me (Tarek.Besold at gmail.com) or Pascal Weinberger (
pascal.weinberger at telefonica.com), adding the tag [AlphaAI] to the subject
line.
If you decide to apply, please include the tag “[CONNECTIONISTS]” as
identifier in your contact message, remembering the old proverb: “Tell me
which are your mailing lists…”. ;)