Connectionists: Final Call for Participation: Cognitive Computation Symposium - Thinking Beyond Deep Learning // City, University of London (UK) // Feb. 27, 2018

tarek.besold at googlemail.com tarek.besold at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 7 10:00:44 EST 2018

Dear all,

we are almost sold out, but still have a few tickets left for our "Cognitive
Computation Symposium: Thinking Beyond Deep Learning" (CoCoSym 2018) at
City, University of London, on February 27, 2018.

Event URL: http://www.neural-symbolic.org/CoCoSym2018/index.html

Direct link to the registration system:
http://estore.city.ac.uk/product-catalogue/conference-events/school-specific
-events/cognitive-computation-symposium-thinking-beyond-deep-learning

Together with a diverse list of invited speakers, we want to address the
following three questions:

1) Will development in Deep Learning completely solve the problem(s) of
Artificial Intelligence?
2) If not, how could and/or should AI and ML continue towards such a general
solution?
3) What is going to be "the next big thing" that lets us build beyond the
recent success of Deep Learning?

We would be happy  to welcome you for the CoCoSym 2018 at City, University
of London!

Cheers,

Tarek.

---