Connectionists: NaverLabs (Grenoble, France) recruits: NLP researchers, engineers, post-docs

Matthias Gallé mgalle at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 15:04:46 EST 2017

(apologies for cross-posting)

Naver Labs (ex-Xerox Research Centre Europe) is expanding its NLP team.

We are looking for post-docs, research scientist and research engineers.
Job description and application guidelines can be found below.
If your are in NLP (or in machine learning but really love text), are good,
like to work in an industrial lab with real data but with an eye on the
latest developments in academia (and contribute through publications and
collaborations), then I would love to talk to you.
Informal inquiries are welcome

--mg

http://www.europe.naverlabs.com/NAVER-LABS-Europe/Jobs/Natural-Language-Processing-Research-Engineer
http://www.europe.naverlabs.com/NAVER-LABS-Europe/Jobs/Natural-Language-Processing-Researcher