Connectionists: PhD studentship in Machine Learning and NeuroImaging

Zoe Kourtzi zk240 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 17 04:52:08 EST 2017

Applications are invited for a 4-year BBSRC Targeted PhD studentship in the area of Machine Learning and NeuroImaging starting in October 2018 at the Adaptive Brain Lab (http://www.abg.psychol.cam.ac.uk <http://www.abg.psychol.cam.ac.uk/>)  Department of Psychology, University of Cambridge.

The project focuses on machine learning applications in cognitive neuroscience. We aim to develop predictive models that synthesise multivariate data to define profiles of individual neuro-cognitive health. We address this challenge using an interdisciplinary approach that combines state-of-the-art mathematical modelling with behavioural paradigms, and brain imaging. Our team works with computer scientists, mathematicians, cognitive neuroscientists and industrial partners to translate our research to user-friendly tools that can be used to assess and promote cognitive health across the lifespan.

For further details and to apply for the post please check:
http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/15753/ <http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/15753/>
Please note closing date for applications is Dec 6th, 2017

For informal inquiries please contact Prof Zoe Kourtzi <zk240 at cam.ac.uk <mailto:zk240 at cam.ac.uk>>. Please include a CV and statement of research background and interests