Connectionists: New survey: "Neural-Symbolic Learning and Reasoning: A Survey and Interpretation" (arXiv:1711.03902v1 [cs.AI])

Tarek R. Besold tarek.besold at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 13 20:21:48 EST 2017

Dear all,

we yesterday published a draft of a survey-in-becoming on neural-symbolic
learning and reasoning on arXiv: https://arxiv.org/abs/1711.03902

The current version is still lagging (at least) a year behind the latest
papers relevant for the overarching theme of integrating learning and
reasoning/signals and symbols; we are working towards closing this gap.
Nonetheless, I hope that already now the  survey can be of use to some
people either as entry point to the topic, or as reference document.

Also, we are very happy about any pointers to work which should definitely
be included in a future version – just let me know, and we will see how and
where to fit it in.

Cheers,

Tarek.

---