Connectionists: Collecting state of the art result for all machine learning problems

Badrinath Jayakumar 89badri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 23:11:30 EST 2017

Hi all,

Redditors are starting this project; they need help from everyone.

"

I am starting this ambitious project with the aim of collecting SoTA
results for all machine learning problems and all datasets. I certainly can
not do this alone. It requires support from a large community. I strongly
believe r/MachineLearning <https://www.reddit.com/r/MachineLearning> can do
this because ours is the largest machine learning community.

I need few things from you all:

   1.

   Please often visit that GitHub page and provide SoTA results
   periodically.
   2.

   Need many collaborators who can actively update the GitHub. Please PM me
   if you are interested.
   3.

   In this thread, provide SoTA result for the problems you know. In need
   this info:

      * Type of learning problem

      * Modality

      * Research paper

      * Datasets

      * Metric

      * Source Code

      * Year

   4.

   Please give visibility to this by sharing it on Facebook, Twitter, your
   research labs, professors, etc.

If you have comments on the structure, please write to me.
This is definitely possible if we work together on this"

Source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MachineLearning/comments/7bqpdi/d_collecting_state_of_the_art_result_for_all/

Thanks!
*Badrinath*