Connectionists: faculty positions at U. Montreal on neural networks

bengioy at iro.umontreal.ca bengioy at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Nov 7 13:02:59 EST 2017

Hello,

My department (CS and OR @ U. Montreal) and my institute (MILA) are
seeking applications for two full-time tenure-track positions, one at the
rank of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor, and one at the rank of
Assistant Professor, in areas related to machine learning, neural networks
and their applications (e.g., natural language processing, computer
vision, robotics). Deep learning is an obvious asset given the
concentration we already have there. See information on the MILA page
below. Come and join the world's fastest growing AI hub in Montreal!

The deadline for the CS department applications at MILA-U. Montreal is
Dec. 1st, just a few weeks away. These are very likely to come with a
generous and prestigious CIFAR AI Chair. Although these are two positions
in the CS department, we will also open a position for candidates to a
CIFAR AI Chair outside of the CS department (such as math, stats,
cognitive neuroscience, cognitive psychology or possibly physics). For
such non-CS candidates, contact me directly.

https://mila.quebec/en/2017/09/professor-in-machine-learning/

-- Yoshua Bengio