Connectionists: Travel Awards Available for ICML 2017 in Sydney

Adams, Ryan Prescott rpa at seas.harvard.edu
Tue May 30 14:01:49 EDT 2017

The 34th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML) will be held this summer in Sydney, Australia on August 6-11.  Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, we are pleased to be able to fund a number of travel scholarships for students and postdoctoral fellows.  These scholarships are intended to offset the cost of travel to the conference and allow a broad set of young researchers to attend and participate in ICML.   Please apply online at https://2017.icml.cc/TravelApplication  The deadline is June 12, 2017.  Preference will be given to authors of accepted papers.