Connectionists: Call for abstracts - A special workshop "Deep Learning ANN & Applications"

OZAWA, Seiichi ozawasei at kobe-u.ac.jp
Sun Mar 26 22:36:18 EDT 2017

A special workshop "Deep Learning ANN & Applications"
co-sponsored by INNS, IEEE/CIS and ONR

April 16-17, 2017, Tallahassee, FL
http://www.ica-wavelet.org

Abstract Due:      April  3, 2017
Notification Date: April 10, 2017

This workshop answers DARPA I20 program for May 2017-2021, at the tone
of 10 Millions in order to benchmark Google, Facebook, Youtube & go
beyond the emergent technology shortfall: Explainable AI (XAI) (e.g. why
favorite pet is cat in You tube? cf. Szu's Tutorial) Other than Auto
Machine Driver, the Federal Government cannot apply deep learning AI to
Aided Target Recognition.

The dedicated workshop will be a Month ahead of IJCNN Alaska, during
2017 Spring Break April 15-18 at Northern Florida Capital Tallahassee
Florida A&M & FSU at the intersection I-95 & I-10.

INNS & IEEE/CIS Members will be defrayed the registration fee $300 if
one provides with a synopsis for a poster or talk materiel and a final
paper for Elsevier Book Inc. by May 1, 2017.

Organization & Tech Editorial Committee
   Prof. Harold Szu (Senior Scientist of Army Night Vision Lab),
   Prof. Simon Foo (ECE Chairman),
   Prof. Henry Chu (Louisianan FEMA Director)