Connectionists: Uber AI Labs is hiring Machine Learning Scientists and Engineers (San Francisco, CA)

Zoubin Ghahramani zoubin at eng.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 1 02:34:51 EDT 2017

Uber AI Labs is Hiring!  Join us to create AI that moves the world.

We are hiring bright, passionate, creative, hard-working scientists and engineers.
We currently have three types of open roles:

	• Bayesian Optimization Research Scientist
	• AI Labs Research Scientist (General)
	• AI Labs Research Engineer

Please click here to find out more: https://www.uber.com/info/ailabs/

About us:

Uber AI Labs: AI that moves the world

Uber AI Labs gathers top scientists and engineers to create the next generation of machine learning algorithms to improve the lives of millions of people worldwide. Come help us turn the dreams of science fiction into reality. We conduct basic and applied research into problems such as self-driving cars, urban aviation, optimizing cities, and keeping riders safe. The lab offers a unique set of challenges, vast computational resources, talented & diverse colleagues, the ability to publish, open-source, and otherwise share your research, and fascinating data.

As a Research Scientist at Uber AI, you will create the next generation of artificial intelligence algorithms to help Uber improve the lives of millions of people worldwide. You will collaborate and exchange ideas with our current team, which includes world-renowned scientists from many different AI disciplines, including but not limited to Bayesian methods, deep learning, evolutionary computation, and probabilistic programming, as well as interact with the international research community by publishing, attending conferences, and collaborating with scientists at other universities and research institutes. We value original, high-impact ideas and rigorous experimental validation. Both senior and junior scientists are welcome to apply: https://www.uber.com/info/ailabs/

We look forward to hearing from you!

Zoubin Ghahramani
Chief Scientist, Uber