Connectionists: REMINDER: Creating a list of the most important computational predictions

Yiota Poirazi poirazi at imbb.forth.gr
Mon Jul 24 07:48:42 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

first I'd like to thank everyone who responded already. It's great to see
many people embracing this idea! We are currently at over 30 nominations
within a week, and hope the number will increase much more!

Nominate your favorite computational prediction here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJZ2RrXJ0nZonIuyNz
N0ClgXDKDb7xTzoJOiqZTGxm9Kh7ow/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

*The resulting list will serve as a reference for experimentalists
interested in testing what our community thinks as the most important,
testable -yet untested- computational predictions of our time!*

all the best,
Yiota

--
Panayiota Poirazi, Ph.D.