Connectionists: CFP: Workshop on Inferring Networks from Non-Network Data (NetInf17) @ SDM'17

cem safak sahin csafaksahin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 21:14:58 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

We are organizing the Workshop on Inferring Networks from Non-Network Data
(NetInf17) at the next SDM. This workshop focuses on translating data to
networks representations for better domain insights. We're looking for
submissions ranging from exciting applications in this area, structural
inference and validation methodology, to position papers and open
challenges. Please consider contributing to this growing area.

*Deadline: Jan 15, 2017*

Site: http://compbio.cs.uic.edu/netinf17/

Thank you,
Ivan Brugere, Rajmonda Caceres, Brian Gallagher, Tanya Berger-Wolf
Organizers